Friday, October 3, 2008

So Handsome!

Okay, I'm a total slacker. I've been so busy that I haven't taken the time to write about my little darlings. Theo got his haircut last week and everyday since then he wakes with "I love my new haircut! I so handsome!" I'm not kidding you, that's the first thing he says before he even gets out of bed. Too bad the handsome boy won't smile for his two year pictures. We are trying for the second time tomorrow. Hopefully, we won't have any screaming and tears this time. My eyes and throat were sore for days.

My daughter also apparently doesn't have self-esteem issues either. I told her she was smart today and she replied, "YES , I AM!" It was in that tone of "like of course I am silly mother". I've created monsters.

Well, that's it for now. Hopefully, my lazy-butt will take the time to write.

No comments: