Friday, August 22, 2008

The Big 4 Year Old!

On Wednesday, Ali turned 4. It can't believe it! We had her party at PlayWorld and her best buds and family attended. The kids had a great time and Ali said it was her best birthday ever!

When Ali woke up that morning, I told her Happy Birthday and gave her a big hug. She responded with "Mom, I'm still 3." I told her "No, today is your birthday. You are 4 years old today!" She pondered for a moment and looked at me with her brows downward and stated " No Mama, I'm not 4 until my party at PlayWorld!" Her party was at 5:00 P.M. and she was born at 4:54 P.M. so... technically the little smartie pants was right.

Ali got her pictures taken today and of course she could be a model! They turned out so cute! You will see them soon.

Theo did better at daycare, but he won't leave the teacher's side. I start school on Monday, so I hope all goes well.

1 comment:

Shana said...

The Birthday Girl was as adorable as ever! You could tell she was beyond excited!